Sunday, August 12, 2012

Life In The Ginger Seat

It's 10:30pm on an August evening in the deep South. Here I am..feet propped up on the coffee table(with perfectly pedicured toes..OF COURSE) with my laptop listening to the dryer toss Gamer Boy's school clothes around and pondering the events of the last week. Gamer Boy started high school.(Yes. I. Feel. OLD.) So far he likes it very much :) #relievedginger

As for Cason - he is out for the evening visiting with a life long friend who is here from California. I smile
as I think of the laughter and conversation that must be going on between the two of them :)

As for me - I suppose I am content(at the moment)in my seat. Being 'glutenized' the first part of last week was awful but I got through it. Gamer Boy starting high school was stressful but I got through it. Right now,
as the evening finally begins to cool down and I am winding down, I find myself doing what I always do - looking for something to fix. I am a pleaser by nature. I always feel like I need to make things better for those I love and especially have a formed habit of always working on myself. Impeccably Imperfect is how I see me. Always a work in progress. Always something to learn and experience. There are very few moments where I feel that I am completely fine. There is always something I can try to make better in my world, isn't there? *sigh* Maybe the answer to this question is to just sit here and relax. That sounds pretty good to me. Goodnite y'all. - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment