Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why I puffyheart LOVE 'my' Subway

Each day I walk into my local Subway between the hours of 11:30am and 1pm and the guys 'n girls there smile, ask me how I am doing and immediately glove up and start my gluten free salad. They remark on their morning and ask me how I am doing and we share the 'little things' in life like what we are gonna have for dinner, what we did over the weekend with our significant others and what our children are up to. I have been visiting these people Monday through Friday RELIGIOUSLY for over a year. Once they ran out of salad bowls and I was horrified that I had to go to a different location(not because I had to drive somewhere else but because I actually felt like I was being unfaithful) and it just was NOT pleasing.

There is something to be said about the little things like a smile, a friendly hello and the peace that comes from knowing I can trust them not to contaminate my food. I freaking love these people and if I win the lottery someday I fully intend to take them all on a cruise and make SURE they don't have to make a single meal while they are gone. It would be nice to give back to the folks who make my life a little bit shinier each day :) -The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment