Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fairytale Date Night in Atlanta...

I will start by blatantly confessing that I AM a huge fan of Cason. Having a boyfriend of such a caliber is rather intimidating sometimes :) Being that my schedule is 100% full, going on any type of extended getaway is out of the question for now. So what does he do/?... He gives me a confindent smile and says 'I got this Princess. Pack something pretty to wear'. (My. Stars. He makes me giddy.) A few hours later we are standing in a magical penthouse suite overlooking the skyline of Atlanta as the sunsets and bathes the town in an amber glow. The hue sets a tone of excitement as the city gears up for the night and we have club house seats to see it all. (I did tell you he is awesome, right?<wink>)

I get dressed at a vanity fit for Audrey Hepburn and walk around out to see him leaned against the open door to our terrace looking out at the night sky and checking his camera to make sure its just right to take long exposures of the city. The look he gives me as he turns and examines me is priceless and we are off to have some fun!! Now, its not hard to do that with me since I pretty much grew up in a bubble and haven't experienced much of ANYTHING. He gave me a tour of the Varsity(yes, I ate two onion rings even though I knew better, but they were EPIC!) and then he took me on a tour of where he went to school and to a late dinner at a romantic restaurant down the street from The Fox Theater. The entire evening was like a dream and it continued as I woke up to room service delivering a 'Ginger friendly' breakfast of sliced strawberrries, bananas and him coming through the door with Starbucks for us :) Being that I love strawberries, Starbucks and Cason - it was a perfect moment. - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment