Sunday, July 1, 2012

Never Thought I'd Get Here!

Phew! It's been a crazy few weeks. Things have gone well and not so well in my lil' family. Cason has a brand new job that he
LOVES and Gamer Boy(despite his wireless headset dying, may it rest in peace) is enjoying his summer with his friends. I have been making some changes(good and bad). For the good- I'm now free on the weekends! No more working on Saturdays= Woooooo to tha' Hooooooo!!!! For the 'not so good' - I fell off the grid for the last week on eating 'ginger-friendly'. I can't blame any life event or social disaster. I just decided to trip off
Into stupid for a little while and WELL- here I am.

What I did NOT anticipate was my body deciding that it will NOT cooperate with cheat days anymore. In the past as long as I ate clean for a while it wouldn't be so awful to take a few days off from my lifestyle- NOT anymore. It's amazing how my system seems to be 'running the show' now. My body is dictation to me this morning that it won't under any circumstances accept un-friendly food. Just the thought of taking in one more bite of it makes me wanna GAG :(

I have a rather important spiritual event on July 30th. (Mind you, I don't talk religion on here because everyone has an opinion and I have a severe distaste for arguing- its not proper Southern Belle decorum #nufsaid) I am excited about this event and will go along with my body's sudden total domination and be very VERY good to it(pinky swear) as this month goes forward. The motto that came to mind as I meditated this morning - 'My body houses my soul. Nourish
It lovingly'. And that y'all is Exactly. The. Plan. - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment