Sunday, September 30, 2012

Looking Up The Mountain

Here I sit after a hot bath all cozy n' junk and thinking about the path I have chosen and where to place the mile markers along the way. The thought pattern that led me to deciding on a nine month time frame(Oct-June)for my 'total Ginger transformation' is simple.It takes nine months for a woman to create a life-so I can change my life in the same time frame :)

I started today monitoring the quantity of my food with an app on my iPhone called 'itrackbites' and eating harmonious foods that fit into my lifestyle. Now don't get me wrong y'all- I eat and I eat well :) Breakfast was pumpkin coffee, eggs, bacon and a banana. (Well, to be honest after sleeping so late that was actually lunch) Dinner was a chicken Caesar salad with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and artichoke hearts. Yum! Tomorrow will be fruit and coffee for breakfast and my friend David's amazing 'egg bake' paired with cottage cheese for lunch. Dinner will be some lovely veggies and shrimp. (Notice the trend of no sugar and no wheat) #gingerfriendly

I look forward to the next few days and logging how the new lifestyle is working for me. Wishing y'all a wonderful week! - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment