Friday, September 28, 2012

Operation: Ginger....OH SNAP!

Today I am excited y'all! I've probably experimented with every health path out there and avoided what works for FAR too long because I didn't want to face the facts- gluten and its kissing cousins(gluten alternatives like corn, rice and potato flour derivatives) hate this body I live in. Having tried OVER and OVER again to find a way to still include these foods just make me unhealthy and unhappy. Stuff just got real...real fast. I'm tired of being tired.

After gathering lots of information, picking myself up and learning from the failures- I've tweaked a plan that fits my own flavor of uniqueness :) I will move my body with Jazzercise and Yoga. I will nourish it with good foods purchased from the perimeter of the grocery store and utilize Weight Watchers as a tool for managing the quantity of what I take in. I will NOT be eating the processed foods that the Weight Watcher plan endorses. That is simply NOT harmonious for me. (See Lori- I do listen)

My goal date for shopping to aquire new clothes AND a bikini is June 1st 2013. June is the month I first met Lori and when my life began to grow and evolve. It's perfect for a landmark on this path. I look forward to it! It's gonna be a fun, scary and educational nine months :) Check In with me from time to time. I will update my progress. The total weight loss will be 40 pounds when I am at my healthy Ginger goal. See ya at the finish line y'all. Failure is NOT an option. - The GFG

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, of course, will support you on this 110%. I have been and AM very proud of my motivated GFG!

    ReplyDelete