Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just. Do. It.

After two years of being 83% good at this lifestyle I live I am finally about to go through a 30 day detox to get myself to the next level on this journey. I've known all along that this was the direction I was begrudgingly dragging myself towards at the speed of snail...but alas- I made it here. Each day will consist of a 'green smoothie', raw nuts and seeds, fruits and veggies and one serving of meat at dinner. That. Is. All. No processed foods, no dairy, no stop at the gas station for a peanut butter snickers(a.k.a.- foodgasm). Its good girl gluten-free Ginger for an entire 30 days.

The goal of this is to get my system balanced. You see- eating foods that are not clean just slowly lead to misery in the world
Of folks like me. I don't profess or promise in any way that I will maintain the strictness of this detox for the rest of my life. I do hope to keep it as my 'home base' and just venture off here and there from time to time. After all- what's life without chocolate every once in a while???

So at this very moment- I am sitting in my poofy pink chair a few feet from Cason who is sprawled out on the bed watch 'The Office'. Its my plan to entice him out for breakfast and to find somewhere cool and shaded to just be lazy with for a while.. #lifeisgood. - The GFG

1 comment: