Sunday, May 6, 2012

Twu' Wuv...

There aren't many moments that have found me speechless in this life. I've always got some thought cultivating in tiny bubbles ready to pop and release some sort of comment or snipet into the air and onto anyone around me. Yesterday evening found this six foot tall red head wordlessly in awe as I watched my beloved friends Paul and Nancy become husband and wife. The love those two have radiates off them and permiates the air like the sweet heated scent of cotton candy at a fairground on a warm summer evening.

I stood in a trance- humbled, amazed and appreciative to have been asked to be a part of their ceremony. It was a gorgeous evening on the beach. The wedding party and guests kept to an intimate number -every detail attended with love from their friends and family. I smiled with pride as I watched Cason in 'full metal photographer' mode as he moved with expertise and grace to capture those precious moments for our cherished friends. As I sit here replaying the events of this weekend I feel bathed and saturated with the knowledge that true love is not just something I've read about...it exists and shines in the hearts, minds and souls of Paul and Nancy and many of the other AMAZING people in my life. And ya' know what? - I don't just read about it anymore. I wake up each day and live out the pages of my very own love story. I will say y'all - its GOOD :) - The GFG

2 comments:

  1. Well, GFG, you did it again. I think that makes about 2o cries now since yesterday AM. You make our hearts sing, and we are so pleased to share our love story with you. YOU helped make it super special, as we felt the love you and Devin shared with us! Hugs n kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! And I agree 100% I am honored to call Nancy A.k.a g-nan my mother of choice (moc). I love you both so very much! O and GFG I puffy heart love you 2! I miss everyone already even tho I was ready to be home it was bitter sweet leaving Florida. Much love from Texas P.J.

    ReplyDelete