Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Benefits Of Checking OUT

Stressful times come to everyone...even those that can afford a TRUCK load of glitter. As much as I support keeping an active mind - there are times when it's just necessary to put on polka dot pajamas, fluffy socks and allow my brain some down time -a.k.a. watching total TV trash like Gossip Girl. (I love Blair) #truestory

It's been a rough week for me. I am shining right through it! But I am quite happy to be sitting in my big comfy pink chair that Cason so lovingly moves into our retro kitchen once a week so I can admire him while he creates a breakfast masterpiece. I am even more thrilled that after I go take care of a couple hours of paperwork that my schedule is free as a bird for the remainder of this weekend. It's gonna take an act of congress to get me out of this house we have made a home to do anything other than buy groceries or go across street to the park and play on the swings. #iwillnevergrowUP

So today is all about allowing myself the chance to mentally check out from the rat race. I will pick up my cheese(dairy free, of course)and get back in it Monday morning :) Happy Saturday Y'all! -The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment