Saturday, February 9, 2013

Starting Over

It's been a transitional nine weeks for our household to say the LEAST. Cason changed jobs and thanks to that and his support I will be a one job woman at the end of February. I allowed the stress of all this change to shift my focus off my plan and managed to gain a few pounds and weathered a few trips to food induced Spaztazia. #whenwillilearn?

Being allergic/intolerant to food is a full time JOB with NO vacations or free passes. One slip and it's misery and a struggle to get back to sanity. My motto is 'be persistent, NOT perfect'. However, perfect is what it feels like I have to be most days. Today I am back in the land of the living and planning my full transition back into functional. #hooray!

So for a full update on this winding, pot hole, lightning sand trap filled journey- I am 13 pounds down with 27 more to go and I am still hopeful to land my goal by June 1st. As for now..I will just get through TODAY. xoxo- The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment