Saturday, March 9, 2013

That Moment When....

I just want to stomp, scream and pull a total 'Office Space Ball Bat' fit on my scale. I've done everything I was supposed to(give or take a few extra calories) this week and this horrible, awful and NOT at all cute machine doesn't reward me for my efforts this week. WTH?
#notahappyginger

It just STAYED exactly at the number it was last week for cryin' out loud! Ugh. I am not one to whine about my genetics. I realized quite some time ago that The Universe could not make me red headed, grammatically awesome, fairytale minded, bedazzled AND naturally thin too. That would've been making life just a little bit too easy for me. All of us need a Hero's Journey of some persuasion...after all, even Dorothy had to work for those fabulous shoes of hers, right?

So here I sit, all flustered and freckling up in the Sunlight on my front porch *slightly* whining, but devising my plan of action for total scale VICTORY next Saturday morning. I will continue my master minding...right after I walk over to the park and play on the swings :) xoxo- The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment