Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting Ready for The Beach!

A near and dear friend of mine is getting married on Anna Maria Island(off the coast of Sarasota, Fl.)
on May 5th. He and his fiance have graciously included me in their wedding so we are off to the beach!
(Its on a weekend that Gamer Boy is to visit his dad...AND..there is the fact that I would be DRAGGING him on a nine hour road trip there when he would rather be gaming with his friends-sigh- or he would be going along with us). Cason and I have another family trip for the three of us in the works on Gamer Boy's birthday to make sure that 1. Gamer Boy knows we love him enough to DRAG him away from his desk kicking and screaming to a family adventure....and 2. That he gets some freaking sunlight. He's bordering on being as white as me. #scarythought

Anywho's....arrangements are made...dress is bought...and I couldn't be happier for the betrothed couple. Their love for one another is positively infectious and the unique wedding they have planned
is a reflection of just how FREAKING.AWESOME. COOL. they are. So Cason and I are on the countdown to a few days..on an island...to have the honor of witnessing our friends first steps as husband and wife...and I am just feeling fortunate. - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment