Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How Did I Get Here???....AGAIN.

Here I sit - AGAIN in the middle of full blown emotional BREAK.DOWN. from eating sugar and gluten. I am a living, breathing, thought possessing human being that is fully
aware of the definition of insanity.
 YET.....Holy Reese Peanut Butter Eggs Batman!! #shouldstoppedattwo :(

I'm noticing that indulging in ONE(or six) sugary pieces of deliciousness has sent me
 into a few days of eating off the grid and into unknown lands of moodiness that succeeded
in nothing but me babbling away like an idiot and feeling like the Tin Man - left out in the rain- with
no yellow brick road or friendly faces to reach my oil can. #Gingergonemad

Perhaps I should bypass Holidays? Or get my mouth wired shut? Or at least invest in some really INTENSE mint gum to put in my mouth when I am tripping off into the food intolerant spaztastic??
Today. Should. Be. Fun. (NOT) - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment