Monday, April 23, 2012

The Simple Things...

As I sit here this morning sipping on my DECAF coffee...I type with a smile :) I woke up this morning next to the man I've dreamed of since I read Wuthering Heights for the first time by flashlight under the covers over 20 years ago. I got dressed in a warm home, packed a homemade lunch and woke Gamer Boy up for the THIRD time with a kiss, a hug and my standard - "Have a wonderful day. You are the light of my life."

Even running out to the car this morning in flip flops because the Georgia weather decided to turn FRIGID wasn't tooo bad. I HAD to rock them this morning since I'm overdue on my epic pedicure
and will definatley be visiting my girls this afternoon. Yay!! #polishedginger

It's time to tackle the mountain of work I am blessed to have waiting on me and welcome Monday morning with open arms and a big grateful heart. Bright Blessings Y'all. - The GFG

2 comments: