Tuesday, March 20, 2012

10 Days of 'Harmonious Ginger'

If anyone has followed along for the last two weeks its pretty obvious that I not only slipped off the yellow brick road of 'Ginger-friendly' eating... I ran like a mad woman into the field of poppies. Poppies! Yes...Poppies!!!(I puffyheartLOVE The Wizard of Oz). Okay...that was getting off on a tangent. So. Yeah. I. Goofed. Poor Gamer Boy and Cason :(  They must really love me when I mess up and wind up in 'The Doldrums'.(yes. I'm also a 'Phantom Tollbooth' kid)

Now, Lori has been 'gently nudging' me for over a year to let go of caffeine and part ways with 'meats and sweets'. I, of course, have dug my flip flop firmly in the grass, put my hands on my hips, poked my bottom lip fully out and and shook my head. NO. Uh uh. Won't do it. I cannot live like a TOTAL hippie.....or can I???(Insert obvious truth of - Don't challenge a redhead) #ponderingginger

So here I sit today - as of midnight last night I embark into the scary, vast unknown of the Vegetarian world for 10 days. My diet will consist of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds and water. Sheesh. By the end of this I should at least be able to summon up small woodland creatures like Snow White, right?
#agirlcandream....Stay tuned for updates on my adventure into full blown 'Hippie Land'. #peaceout - The GFG

1 comment: