Thursday, March 15, 2012

Well. This. Is. Gonna. Be. Interesting....

After what I have now come to call 'the hamburger incident', I went back through all of my emails from Lori(incase you haven't read my Bio - she is my holistic practitioner) and actually contacted her. We decided it was time to hit the 'reset' button or in other words - its time to be a good lil' Ginger and stop eating the crap that HATES me. #ephiphany

I have used every. single. ounce. of Southern stubborness I possess with her as she has 'gently nudged' me towards it for over a year - come. off. Coffee. OH-THE-HORROR that arises in my heart when I even think about it. I actually believe my soul cries a little too. This morning I will bypass the hot, deliciously bubbling cauldron(pot) sent down to me from the caffeine Gods(actually it was purchased at Publix by my boss) and instead my cup that Gamer Boy gave me for Mother's Day will be filled with Acai,Pomegranate & Blueberry Green Tea. Yay! I'm so excited...NOT. #gingerinmourning

FASTFORWARD---> fifteen minutes. This stuff tasted like microwaved fruit punch!! #notsobad
It is NOT a comparison to my usual morning nectar of life but I am enjoying the fact that it turns purple as it steeps. (did I mention I am easily amused?) I will say its doing its job as far as waking me up and with the raw Agave Nectar I added it is tolerable and not All. Together. Unpleasant. I'm sitting here thinkin' - now wouldn't my Southern Belle grandmother be tickled pink at me being all proper 'n junk and drinkin' tea? I might have to call her in a lil' while and tell her. We'll just edit out the fact that instead of holding it delicately over a hand-painted saucer and wearing a 'tea dress' that coordinates the colors on my cup and saucer - i'm in a v-neck shirt, pants and flip flops :) #hippieforlife - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment