Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Who Stole My Glitter?

Today is day two of the hippie fast and let me tell y'all- its not a bright n' shiny morning. I. Want. Coffee. #footstomp. I woke up late, had to get ready in a hurry, get to the gas station to feed all my tip money into Abigail(our Nissan Altima that we adore) and am now looking at this day ahead of me like its a marathon to run - in flip flops. #headhitsdesk
Okay Lori - I get it. Caffeine is a drug. I'm an addict. This is withdrawal. Don't I at least get a cookie? Oh. Yeah. Not gonna get that either. #grumpyginger. (Insert disclaimer for my behavior for the next hour until I naturally wake up). Lawd. Help. Me.
#brightside - this should dissipate in three days. My acute misery and whiny inner brat will get over the fact that she no longer gets her ambrosia IN. THREE. DAYS. Can I please have a fastforward to Friday morning?? I keep repeating in my head that this is for my own good(lip pout) and I am TRULY grateful to Lori. She is gonna help me look like her - a glowing good health infused fairy :) #grateful - The GFG

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, my Darling, but what a little green smoothie or juice before running out the door would do to rocket fuel your pretty red head forward!! Let's try a new routine in the morning and reclaim your day! You are doing awesome. Keep up the good work and spread your glitter all over the place today. Love, the Health Fairy :)

    ReplyDelete