Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 7 Of My Vegan Adventure...

Holy. Weight. Loss. Batman!! Not ONLY am I successfully off caffeine - I am down 8 pounds. #doin'thehappydance

Its not been as difficult as I imagined(and trust me, I can imagine up some pretty horrific stuff y'all).
Cason and I had an awesome time yesterday. I got all hippie'd up in a floor length 70's dress and we took off up to Little 5 Points. For those of you who are not natives to Georgia - this is a super hip, artistic and fantastically magical little area of Atlanta to go dissapear in for a while. We perused the shops, ate at an outdoor cafe, visited the local brew house( I. HAD.WATER.#sadginger) and took in
all of the wildly over the top dressed folks with all colors of hair(and I do mean ALL), tattoos and places pierced that made my lil' Southern heart cringe from time to time. But my perspective is and
always will be - live and let live. So I think to myself when I see someone with enough metal in their
face to pick up satellite reception - if they feel as pretty wearing that as I do in my hippie dress..then brightest blessings to them in doing so :) #toeachtheirown

This morning there is an organic banana, a bag of raw almonds and raisins and a bottle of spring water sitting on my desk awaiting me to partake of it. I have work to keep my employed, an amazingly smart and funny son that BETTER be standing at his bus stop and one incredibly wonderful boyfriend getting ready to start his day as well. With all of this - I am completely and incandescently - HAPPY. - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment