Friday, March 9, 2012

That awkward moment....

when you fall face first down in the grass at a public park after failing on an EPIC level to do push-ups.....UGH!! While I could chose to be embarrassed about it because Cason is standing right there watching and instructing me..what do I do? I. Get. Angry. So angry that the red head in me flares and I get all splotchy and begin to talk way too fast and begin devising a master plan to get what I want...which are nice toned arms that look all cute 'n junk in a sleeveless sun dress. (isn't that what all girls want?)

Guess I should back up a bit and tell y'all that since finding out I was gluten-intolerant and changing my eating habits I have lost over 50 pounds. Did you know that if gluten hates you that it will make you fat? #truth ....you can diet your lil' heart out but if you continue to eat the things that hate you it won't do you much good. Imagine a dirty 'ole fish tank. You can add all the clean water you want to it but until you stop, clean it up and stop putting the yuck in it - its just gonna stay grody. Yet again...#truth

So back to this morning- its ON now :) In six weeks I will be a push-up jedi...or at least able to drop and give it 20 and not die. Insert Rocky theme song here. - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment