Friday, March 30, 2012

An Overture Of My Adventure Into The Land Of Vegan..

Morning y'all and Happy Friday! Today marks day 10 of 'The Vegan Experience'. Its been hard at times and not so bad at times. I've learned a few things about myself that I didn't know. 1. I am NOT gonna physically DIE without coffee(though I do feel like my loss deserves a memorial service of some degree- perhaps I will pour some coffee on the ground while Cason plays Taps on the spoons?) 2. I have SO much more energy OFF caffeine and land critters(looks like my chances of being a Ginger Snow White just increased) than ON it. Amazing, eh? #enlightenedginger

The sum of this experience brings me to some decisions. I will NOT live an entirely vegan life. I love cheese. I plan to eat it. I have landed in the zone of what's called a 'flexitarian'. I will eat fish and on occasion take part in turkey that has had the chance to live a full and happy life free in nature and has
been 'killed with care' by Lori's brother Craig(a.k.a - my brother from another mother). Seriously y'all - he is like the deer whisperer or some junk like that. He walks out into the woods and the animals just come to him like he has animal crack in his pocket. Mmmm...maybe he does? #theworldwillneverknow

<insert girlie squeel> I have lost LOADS of weight during this 10 day time frame which I fully intend to keep off :) And isn't that just gonna make my 50's 'cheesecake pin-up' dress look just a lil bit better tomorrow night? I'm.So.Excited.I.Might.Die! - The GFG

No comments:

Post a Comment