Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Soup That Dreams Are Made Of....

So I'm sitting here at Los Bravos (a local mexican restaurant in Conyers, Ga) in utter 'Ginger Bliss' after an entirely gluten-free lunch. Their chicken soup is so good I could just weap at the joy of it! Its a broth base with mexican rice, chicken breast, fresh sliced avocado(which I order extra of), pico de gallo and paired with two wedges of lime to squeeze over the top. Jaw. Hits. Pretty. Tiled. Table. My STARS- Its goooooood y'all. And its also dairy free for those of you(this is aimed specifically at my friend Tiffani) who are hated by the Dairy Gods. (Its my own personal touch to add shredded Queso cheese in my bowl. Sorry Tiff!)
Top all this glorious happiness on a spoon with Cason's company and I am One. Happy. Girl. - The GFG

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love you. Much more than the dry chicken burrito I had yesterday from Charro's ;)

    ReplyDelete