Tuesday, March 13, 2012

#impeccablyimperfect

I stated once(or five times) that Gluten hates me. You would THINK since I have this knowledge and am fully aware of its effects that I would avoid it like the plague(which 98.3% of the time I do), right?
#notsobrightgingermoment

I decided that since I had been sick for a few days and was craving junk food to just say to heck with it and ate a hamburger on Real. White. Oh. So. Delicious. Bread. Every single bite was amazing! FASTFORWARD----->next morning...NOT amazing in the slightest. I wake up so grumpy I don't even like the feel of air touching my skin and in such a mental fog that I just didn't want to do anything that involved even the smallest effort. Add the stiffness in my neck and shoulders and you have arrived at the sum of this equation - me + gluten = #miserableginger

So I stumbled out of bed(thank the Lawd it was a Sunday) and made it to the couch where I planted myself in all my misery and self-loathing for so long that I'm ashamed to admit it. Its moments like these that I want to laugh at myself but I am just too dang irritable to bother. I have learned that normal human interaction is beyond me when I am like this since I am crippled minus my smile and humor. Those two attributes are(in my opinion) the shiniest parts of me and without them I feel like a kid in art class and someone stole my glitter. #depressedginger

Today is the first day of the fog lifting and I am back to feeling more like a member of the human species. Perhaps this time I've learned my lesson and will never eat gluten again and will be shiny every single day? (highly unlikely) As I said before - #impeccablyimperfect - thats me! - The GFG

1 comment:

  1. I feel you, Red. I get so mad when I milk myself, knowing I know better.

    ReplyDelete